Monday, 13 April 2009

Redirect To The New Website!

This is the link for the new site; http://www.your-design-inspirations.com, make sure you bookmark and subscribe to it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

being a fashion designer is the best i dont know how it is but i know it going to fun! BECAUSE U HAVE TO DRAW AND STUFF but i think it's fun

N_S said...

I agree! I'm a guy grown up with web and product design but I'm slowly moving into ethical fashion design. So hopefully that will take off this year!
This site is lacking attention lol! I'm so busy with the new site, but keep checking this out.. I'm trying to commit some love to it at some point soon!

Unknown said...

Hi,Building and designing website is not as difficult as you think. When designing the website, it is important that you switch from Web Design Cochin own profit-oriented perspective to the prospective customers' perspective.Thanks...

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

I agree! I'm a guy grown up with web and product design but I'm slowly moving into ethical fashion design. So hopefully that will take off this year! Web Design

Robert said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it .... web design westchester ny

Post a Comment